Hi Jordan. I like your comic. It's quite funny. :) You are pretty clever at using Pixton. I tried making a comic but it didn't work out very good. You might have to show me how to do the different frames. Keep up the creative work! Mum
Hi Jordan. I like your comic. It's quite funny. :) You are pretty clever at using Pixton. I tried making a comic but it didn't work out very good. You might have to show me how to do the different frames. Keep up the creative work! Mum
Hi Jordan. I like your comic. It's quite funny. :) You are pretty clever at using Pixton. I tried making a comic but it didn't work out very good. You might have to show me how to do the different frames. Keep up the creative work! Mum
ReplyDeleteHi Jordan. I like your comic. It's quite funny. :) You are pretty clever at using Pixton. I tried making a comic but it didn't work out very good. You might have to show me how to do the different frames. Keep up the creative work! Mum
ReplyDelete