This is a photo of my planning sheet
I Have 3 scenes that are put in my movie
1.HE goes for a slam dunk but misses it
2. K.D walked up to him and gave him some shoes
3. He put on the shoes and went for a slam dunk again and got it
SC
- Create a 300 photo shot advert.
- I or 2 close-up shots on your character - portrait or close-up on facial shot
- Audience must know what you are advertising. Image and slogan must be provided.
- Movements of character or characters must be fluid, slower, more body movements shown.
- Add Title at the beginning and credits at the end. Don’t forget the music that reflects your mood for your advert.
My Reflections
The things that went Well : videoing, Close up shots, making our characters, our planing, our props, team work, our jumping and shooting ,what we were selling and creating our scene.
The learning that took place are : Learning how to take pictures to make it a movie, how to make a animation, how to make figures out of Plasticine and using the stop motion app .
I am Proud of : how good the close ups were, how good the slam dunk was, how our moment was better than last time.
I will improve on : Keeping my hands out off my movie, having longer videos, talking in my video and make my props better.

Nice work Jordan. I think I need a pair of KD's to make me fly! Perhaps then I will be able to shoot some good baskets. Well done explaining your whole learning process as well as sharing your reflections on your learning. I think you have reflected well on what you are proud of and what you need to improve on. Keep working on your animation skills and you will be an expert! Do you play basketball?
ReplyDeleteTania
Nice work Jordan. I think I need a pair of KD's to make me fly! Perhaps then I will be able to shoot some good baskets. Well done explaining your whole learning process as well as sharing your reflections on your learning. I think you have reflected well on what you are proud of and what you need to improve on. Keep working on your animation skills and you will be an expert! Do you play basketball?
ReplyDeleteTania
Hi Jordan...what can I say other then...."AMAZING"! I loved your KD advertisement. Your planning and reflection really shows me your learning process from the beginning to the end, I thought it was really good that you reflected on what things you would change next time. That's a really important part of learning, and it shows that you are always striving to do better Your video background and characters are so cool too. It looks like you must have spent ages putting all the components together. I hope you can show me how to do stop motion animation sometime. Keep up the awesome work. Mum
ReplyDelete