Pages

Friday, 8 April 2016

Time with whanau

Time with my whanau

“Swish” The ball hit the net while the Breakers were warming up “BEEP!” The buzzer yelled to start the game.

“Defence ,boom, boom ,boom defence, boom , boom, boom” Yelled the spectators, Swish the Crocs Scored. Cedric Jackson was the point guard and he done a good job.

Swish ,swish, swish shot after shot, I was getting excited then from out of nowhere the buzzer shouted it's the  end of the first quarter.

My dad walked over to get a snack to watch the game from the cafe as some people played a game on the court like who ever could chuck the ball closest to the middle wins and whoever wins gets a prize.

The second quarter had started. It's the Crocs ball and they missed it was a fast break and Charles Jackson was down the other end of the court so he got the pass and done a powered slam dunk. “Wow” I shouted and the crowd went wild I was amazed.

I like one of the Crocs players he  had Some pretty good hopes, I liked him Instantly his name was Jordair Jett and his number was 2. The Breakers were in the lead Tom Abercrombie shot a two pointer and swished it ,half time I thought as I was correct .  

Cedric had 15 points Charles had 12 and Tom had 14, My dad and I went to get some food. Hot chips and a hot dog with a sprite.It was already the third quarter that was long, the reef blew his whistle “foul on Te rangi” yelled the spectator “swish, swish” they bought fell into the hoop as Charles chucked it in to Cedric. Cedric passed it to Corey Webster “swish tick, tick, tick, tick, BOOM!”said the spectator.

The game was nearly finished and the Crocs are catching up to the Breakers  

It’s 76 74 the Breakers ball the Breakers get fouled, its 77 74 to the Breakers The Crocs shot a three and they missed rebound by Cedric and the Breakers win. “That was a good game” My dad said to me “yeah” I agreed as we walked out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jordan I really like how you Talked in your story and u used alot of Punctuation and I like how u also where hooking the readers

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.