Hi Jordan my name is Tremaine and I go to Kawakawa primary school and I really like your blog and everything in it.Your presentation is awesome. You did a great job with it I hope you can come my blog. Go to kpstremainec.blogspot.co.nz/
Hi Jordan my names Corey from Kawakawa primary school i like your blog it was interesting to see what you's get up to at your school. Its cool what you's make at tech we also do cooking in our technology.
Hi my name is Denzel from Kawakawa primary school and i like the way that you presented your work and what you want to do in term 1. coking is one of my favourite in our technology good job on it and hope to some more bloging.
Hi my name is Mane and I go to kawakawa primary and I’m a year 8 and im 12 my favourite parts was when you said all your jobs the one that I liked was when you said you want to be a rugby player.
Hi Jordan I like your presentation about Highlights Term 1. You did a great job putting this together. Blog you later
ReplyDeleteHi Jordan I like your presentation about Highlights Term 1. You did a great job putting this together. Blog you later
ReplyDeleteHi Jordan I really like your presentation And how it was presented Keep your good blogging up.
ReplyDeleteKia ora Jordan my name's Brad I really like your presentation of what you liked about term 1 but maybe next time you can proofread your work.
ReplyDeleteHi Jordan my name is Tremaine and I go to Kawakawa primary school and I really like your blog and everything in it.Your presentation is awesome. You did a great job with it I hope you can come my blog.
ReplyDeleteGo to kpstremainec.blogspot.co.nz/
Hi Jordan my names Corey from Kawakawa primary school i like your blog it was interesting to see what you's get up to at your school. Its cool what you's make at tech we also do cooking in our technology.
ReplyDeleteHi my name is Denzel from Kawakawa primary school and i like the way that you presented your work and what you want to do in term 1. coking is one of my favourite in our technology good job on it and hope to some more bloging.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteHi my name is Mane and I go to kawakawa primary and I’m a year 8 and im 12 my favourite parts was when you said all your jobs the one that I liked was when you said you want to be a rugby player.
ReplyDelete