Hi Jordan, I like your work and how you presented your goals and said what you need to achieve on. On your last page just takeout the s in hoe because it makes a different sound. But other than that keep the good blogging up
Hi Jordan, I like your work and how you presented your goals and said what you need to achieve on. On your last page just takeout the s in hoe because it makes a different sound. But other than that keep the good blogging up
Hi Jordan my name is Xavier from Kawakawa Primary School and I like how you told us about your goals in life.Do you go to kapa haka? Here’s a tip. Just practice at home and you will be better at kapa haka.
Hi Jordan,
ReplyDeleteI like your work and how you presented your goals and said what you need to achieve on. On your last page just takeout the s in hoe because it makes a different sound. But other than that keep the good blogging up
Hi Jordan,
ReplyDeleteI like your work and how you presented your goals and said what you need to achieve on. On your last page just takeout the s in hoe because it makes a different sound. But other than that keep the good blogging up
Hi Jordan my name is Xavier from Kawakawa Primary School and I like how you told us about your goals in life.Do you go to kapa haka? Here’s a tip. Just practice at home and you will be better at kapa haka.
ReplyDelete