Pages

Tuesday, 8 September 2015

Jordan
Room 6
Tautoro School
TAUTORO


Friday 14th August 2015

Kia ora Matua Mel and
Whaea Delz


My name is Jordan and I am writing to say a huge thanks for coming down and taking the time out of your busy life to help and support the Tautoro School tamariki by teaching us Softball.   I hope you come back again.  


Thanks for teaching us where to put our feet and how to hold the bat.  We all had loads of fun versing each other, batting, catching and running around the bases.  Just having the short time with you both, I feel it has improved my softball skills.


The part I found the most challenging was being on the defense. It would be hard without my team, so this  taught me about working together.   I liked bating more than catching but we had to get out some time.  


I had a really fun day and want to thank you both again.  I hope you guys come back soon.

From Jordan   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.