Hello world , I work with a group of students in a flipped classroom. We were asked to describe one of four art pieces shown below. So your job is to try and figure out what art piece is mine 1,2,3 or 4. Comment if you know what number I have chosen. Good luck.
1.
2.
3.
4. 
P.S I have to include at least 2 similes, 10 adjectives and 3 prepositions.
- Similes
- Adjectives
- Prepositions
There’s a colour as bright as the sun that is coated and round in the shape of a tyre. You can’t miss it because it has a bright star in its center. Under this shape you will find a 2D box that looks like an interesting looking frame. In my chosen art piece you will also find a broken arrow. In the top left hand corner you will discover a shape that has three sharp and pointy sides . In the background, all these shapes seem to float inside an old tv. Two skinny sticks and one brick, mirror my imaginary face I seem to see when looking at this art piece. They look like a sharp pointy nose with a tiny sad mouth. There is one eye with a eyebrow and above it you can’t miss the three stacked pimples piled on top of each other. They’re as tall as maunga Tauanui.
Can you guess which picture I have chosen?
Nice Jordan, I love the way you described the pimples. I also liked the way you said an old TV. I predict that you are describing image number 2. In your next piece of writing you could work on using a bit more descriptive words to hook us in. Can you let me know if I am right with the number 2. Until next time from Shay.
ReplyDeleteCool Jordan I like your description you decribed it good and put the right Adjectives,prepositions and similes in the right spot. I think you were describing number two. I like how you put maunga tauanui at the end that was brainy. Keep up the good work
ReplyDeleteJade.N
Awesome work Jordan. I liked the way how you used a powerful starter to hook the read in, and that is what you have done. What I also like was that you followed the criteria. There was only one mistake and that was that you only had 2 prepositions and you forgot the third. But that's okay. My prediction was number 2. If I'm right can you let me know. Until the next time bye from Josemiria
ReplyDeleteGreat work Jordan, I think that you presented your descriptive writing very well. After reading I felt the punctuation and grammar used was faultless. I think you have done well with your describing your image. Did you find it hard to include 3 prepositions? It's okay, I predict you'll only get better with your writing.
ReplyDeleteBy Ronaldo
Great work Jordan. I like how you described to us the chosen image. You used powerful sentence starters and powerful punctuation. By the way is the image you chose 2. Nice work keep it up I cant wait to see more.
ReplyDeleteHaihana.
Well Done Jordan, I really liked how you have described your art piece you have a big imagination ahead of you. I bet you that the art piece you had described was number 2. BTW that was awesome. Keep it up.
ReplyDeleteAwesome Jordan. I'm guessing it's number 2. Great way to use different language features in your writing. :)
ReplyDelete